Hello Verified Professional Community,
As you may know, the Biden administration recently issued regulations requiring COVID-19 vaccinations for the great majority of healthcare workers and workers in other industries. Given that development, HCA Healthcare will now require all colleagues who do not qualify for an exemption or deferral, including Verified Professionals, to have their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine by December 5th and be fully vaccinated by January 4, 2022. Please note that does not replace the current mandate active requirement in place in California and Colorado.
In order to ensure compliance with this mandate and retain your access to any of our healthcare facilities, please follow the Deadline Directions below.
December 5th Deadline Directions:
• If you have received your COVID-19 vaccination series or the first shot of Pfizer or Moderna, please upload a copy of your vaccination card. If not, please receive the first of a two-shot series or the one-shot J&J vaccination and upload a copy of your vaccination card by December 5th.
• If you are eligible for an exemption or deferral, please have your physician fill out the medical exemption form or you fill out a religious exemption form on your own. The Exemption forms are located here.
• Exemptions may be granted based on an individual’s sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance that prohibits COVID-19 vaccination or qualifying medical condition. Note: You are required to practice universal masking and wear a non-fit test N95 Mask.
January 4, 2022 Deadline Directions:
• If you have already uploaded one shot of a two-shot series, you must provide the second shot proof by uploading a copy to your VPro account by January 4, 2022.
• You will not be prompted for this information. It is your responsibility to ensure completeness of your credentials.
Where to upload your documents:
• The VPro Credentialing site hwsverified.com will be ready to receive your information starting on November 15, 2021. Please do not email your documents to HealthTrust. The VPro Account is the only location to provide your information.
• Select Credentials from the menu. Click Credentials and login with your password. Select the COVID Credential.
Login at the Kiosk remains a Daily Expectation
• You are required to login at the VPro kiosk daily. Badges have been updated to identify vaccination status to better assist our facilities with awareness.
If a Verified Professional fails to meet the first compliance date requirements as stated above by December 5, 2021, they will no longer have access to any healthcare hospital or surgery center managed by HealthTrust Workforce Solutions until becoming compliant. You will not be compliant to badge in at the kiosk.
You always have the ability to become compliant by following our guidance as noted above.
As the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and our own infectious disease experts have recommended, vaccination is a vital step to protect individuals from the COVID-19 virus. To find a vaccine near you, visit vaccines.gov.
We will do our best to implement this requirement as easily as possible, but please understand everyone will need to be responsive and flexible. Thank you, again, for your unwavering commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions